Sunday, March 25, 2007

I don't get it

Okay so either I haven't got enough sleep, I've had way too many diet cokes, or I am just plain going crazy. Maybe its that last one. So...can someone please explain to me why I have to make things so difficult? Why do I read so deeply into things? For reals, I should not be dating anyone right now. Or ever for that matter. Why are there people out there that have everything together and don't have a significant other? I live with two amazing girls. Well educated, good looking, smart, friendly, kind, and active members...yet they are single. These girls should be married. There is nothing wrong with them. They are cool girls. Then there are people, like myself, who are a complete mess; have tons of baggage, second guess every decision they make, and don't have a clue to what they are doing. How do I always have a boyfriend? I haven't been single since I was 17. Well besides the 7 months between one of those Jeff rounds. People should not date me. I have issues. Mad issues. I used to think the boys I dated had issues but in reality its me. Is this some cruel joke? I just don't get it

1 comment:

Unknown said...

just a couple of thoughts while I'm not studying....

There is nothing wrong with diet cokes first of all!! You really can never have too many!!! Second, there are plenty of reasons why people want to date you---clearly you are hot stuff--not to mention smart and funny and ridiculous (in a good way). You may think you have a lot of baggage, but it could be much worse --after all you don't have six little kids from different fathers running around do you?? You are lucky to have someone to date that you like that likes you back. Focus on that, be happy, and try not to stress out.....consider your current relationship in more simple terms. I like him, he likes me...ok, we're in a good place--don't let yourself get caught up in an emotional rollercoaster---it may be fun sometimes, but it's not going to get you anywhere---and I KNOW there were more then seven months between adam and shawn that you didnt' have a boyfriend!!!