Sunday, April 15, 2007

Stepping up to the plate

Recently I have made several discoveries about myself, maybe I knew of them but choose to ignore them, who knows, in any case several things, faults/weaknesses, have come up and been made known. I find it really interesting to find that little things in the past have continually made huge impacts on my life and has not been until now that I'm realizing certain behavioral patterns are negatively impacting my relationships with family members, friends, and past and current boyfriends. Luckily I have an amazing support network and an awesome bishop, who, come to find out, deals with this all the time (apparently I am not the only one in the singles ward with issues...surprising). Last week, at my bi-weekly bishop meeting, the bishop challenged me. I'm not sure I'm up for the challenge. But I'm going to at least try. Wish me luck

No comments: