Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's been a year and I'm back bitches

Wow...what's with the swearing? Jeez. So I spend most of the morning at work reading other people's blogs and I think to myself, I should really start blogging again. But then I think, there are new people in my life (ie a husband) who might read this and get a glimpse of the in workings of my twisted mind and think I am crazy. I don't want people to think I am crazy. Even if it might be partial true. Okay an epiphany, maybe Nick already knows how crazy I am. Blogging is like recording all the thoughts that go thru my head with no sensor. This could be very dangerous. I will attempt, when possible, to sensor most of my thoughts. But I want everyone to know that they are reading at their own risk. You can't get upset or offended by me if you keep reading. Enjoy :)

No comments: