Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Bruises

I looked at my legs this morning while I was putting on lotion. I noticed two things. One, my legs are pretty hairy. I wear pants all the time but I think I should at least put in some effort to shave more than once every two weeks for Nick's sake. Two, I look like I have taken some sort of beating. I counted seven bruises on my left leg alone. I believe they are all from Mason trying to sit on me. He still thinks he weighs 15 lbs and is 1" long. I try to tell him he's no longer a lap dog. He just doesn't believe me. I almost want to wear shorts and tell people Nick beats me. He did give me a black eye after all.

On another note, Nick and all his family are off to Polar Ice (ice skating rink). Me, well, I am stuck at work. Ug. I don't know who had the bright idea of having us all come into work today. Half the staff took the day off. I am the unfortunate smuck who gets last dibs on holidays. So here I am blogging at work. If they hadn't blocked shopping, sports, or social sites I would be having a lot more fun. I think I am going to try and sneak out around 3pm. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm the same way. I constantly have bruises on my legs. Unfortunately, I bump into things so I have no one to blame but myself. Lance had to work on Christmas Eve and he's working this week when a lot of people are still off. He says it's really slow and boring as well!