Monday, March 23, 2009

Mason !

Daycare (3/6/09)
Mason had his first day of daycare last week. It’s kinda of silly to think that we are the type of people who take their dog to daycare. It reminds me of that lady I met when I worked at Biltmore Fashion Square who put braces on her dog. I swore I would never be like “those people”. But here we are sending are dog off to daycare, not as bad as braces I guess. However I am pretty sure I know people who think Nick and I are “those people”. I can just hear people saying “why don’t you just have a kid already?” That’s another subject, moving on. Mason was pretty excited to go to daycare. He pretty much ran in the door with his leash dangling by his side and didn’t even look back at me. The people at the daycare said Mason played really well with all the other dogs all day long, but that he has a problem barking at dogs when they don’t want to play with him anymore. I can see that, he barks at me in the morning when I am getting ready and not paying attention to him. Why have kids when I already have a dog?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

why don't you just have a kid already? ha ha just had to say it