Monday, March 23, 2009

San Jose

San Jose (3/5/2009)
I never thought I would be in San Jose twice in less than I week. But here I am. Last week, I was here making the sales call rounds, which means I just take people out to eat and drink. Our sales rep. from the area took me around and introduced me to some of his clients. He is super smart, PhD and all, but very ignorant. Luckily, he had a bad hang over one day and I got to enjoy San Jose all by myself. So on my day off, so to speak, I decided to go on a run. Below are some of the pictures from the trail I ran.





It was so pretty. I now have a new goal: one day live in the foothill in the San Jose area on a huge plot of land with lots of cows and horses.
Anyway today I am here for the day, a quick day trip to learn about electronics and semiconductors. Very exciting stuff let me tell you. I had to get up at four am this morning to catch a six o’clock flight. Of course the plane was pretty empty, probably only 50 or so people. More than enough room for every person to have their own row, but no someone always has to sit next to me. I swear I have a sign that says “please sit next to me, please”. Ridiculous. So I didn’t get my own row and I didn’t get to stretch out and sleep. Tonight after I fly in I have to go to my sister in law’s house for a get together with all the girls in the Fuller family, Nick’s youngest sister is getting married next weekend. It’s gonna be a long day. I just hope I am not to crabby tonight.

No comments: