Sunday, August 8, 2010

Catching up

I just finished looking at a bunch of my friends blogs and thought two things (a) why hasn't Kerri posted anything since last October and (b) why don't Nick and I keep up with our blog? Well I don't know why Kerri never writes anything but I do know why Nick and I don't. Nick forgot his password and I don't want to give him mine (Is this selfish or childish? I am not sure. I like having my stuff and I don't share well). I haven't blogged because so much has happened and I don't know where to start.

So here is a run down of everything that has happened since January in no particular order:
Nick and I found out we were having a baby (still no name and suggestions are always accepted), I got fired from my job as soon as I told them I was pregnant, we settled with my company outside of court so that now I don't really have to work till next April, We bought a new car, Molly has started to really like Nick and will even give him kisses, I am dying of boredom and wished I had a job (although I am not sure what I want to do now), My mom had open heart surgery and is recovering really well, Nick's grandma passed away :(, We spent 4th of July up in Greer with all of Nick's immediate family (I think there was 24 of us total in two cabins), and last week we went to Wisconsin for my cousin Tim's wedding. And I think that is everything.

In three weeks, hopefully sooner, Nick and I will have a new addition to our family. We call him No Name Fuller or Chince (our dads' names combined Charles + Vince). We are really struggling with names. I can't take Nick seriously anymore after he suggested Thunder. Really? I am not naming my kid Thunder.

Yesterday we attended a birthing class at St Joe's. At the beginning of the class we all had to go around and give our names and say one thing we like about being pregnant. I was the last one in class to go and I was honest. I hate being pregnant. Seriously is that wrong? I don't think so. I want my body back. Nick was mad at my answer. But it was true. Pregnancy is not my thing. Anyway I learned a lot and well Nick slept most of the morning and thought all the relaxation techniques were "gay". I am planning on trying to have a "natural" delivery without any pain meds. However after seeing some of the births, I might chicken out last minute. We will have to see how strong I am when the time comes.

I will try and be better at this. Hopefully Nick will remember his password and post some things too. Also once I find my camera thingy that lets me download pictures, I will post some. Until then Adios :P

3 comments:

Jen Perkins said...

I think Thunder is an excellent name. ;)

Colburns said...

Don't worry. I hate being pregnant too! The only thing good about it is the cute little baby everything else sucks! Good luck on the natural delivery, you are a strong girl you can do it! I like weird names like Pratt, Breck, and Mason.

kerri said...

i actually STARTED a new blog post about a week ago, but got lost looking for pics to put up and then actually trying to laod them alwasy takes forever. but the REASON that there is nothing new is that i am not 'kerrisorensen' anymore and WE need a new blog- and we can't think of one. everything we try is already taken!! just trying to think of something good and all suggestions are welcome!