Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I remembered

Really I never forgot my password, as Lisa said, I was just never really good about posting life events. Maybe I should be more touchy feely like they taught us at our birthing class. First of all, for those thinking about going to a birthing class, don't waste your time. When they had us all sit down and rub each other, I thought this is so awkward. They made the ladies get on all fours, then had us get behind them and squeeze their hips. Some guy said "isn't this what got us all here?" I thought that was the highlight of the class. Lisa was mad because I slept the first 20 minutes, but who wants to hear about mucous plugs anyways?

My job with Edward Jones is going good. I've pondered a lot about how time consuming and tough it is to create a business from scratch. It will all work out in the end or else I am going to choke somebody for lying to me about the position. I am excited about being a Dad but ask me again in 3 weeks and that might change. Lisa and I have disagreed on names but I think we finally found one we both like. She made fun of a childhood book I wrote when I was in 4th grade. It starred two boys, one named Thunder and one name Jackson.

1 comment:

Erin-lou said...

What is with you Fuller boys and the name Thunder?